Want to know how to save gifs from Twitter to your desktop and phone? You are at the right place.
By default, Twitter doesn’t allow you to save gifs and videos uploaded to its platform. That doesn’t mean you need to sweat a lot to download gifs to your phone or desktop.
There are many ways which you can use to download gifs. Here we list 2 simple methods to download gifs to your phone and one method to download gifs from Twitter to your desktop computer.
How to Save Gifs from Twitter to Android and iPhones
You can save gifs on your phone using two different methods.
Using EZgif is the simplest and easiest way to save gifs from Twitter on your mobile phone. EZgif is an online animated GIF maker and image editor.
1. Using Ezgif
You can use ezgif to create, convert, and download gifs. Let us see how to download gifs :
- Click on Share the tweet on your Twitter app.
- Then, click on Share Tweet via. Then, use the Copy link.
- On the browser and visit EZgif.com and click on the Video to gif tab and paste the video URL;
- Fill in the options and click on Convert to gif.
- After the conversion, click on Save and the file will be saved to your camera roll.
If you are using an Android phone, download tweet2gif from the play store.
- Go to the gif tweet and click on the share button
- When the options open up click on tweet2gif
- Click on download
How to Save Gifs from Twitter to your Desktop
- Go to the tweet and right-click on the gif which you want to copy
- Click on Copy Gif Address
- Open New Tab
- Go to ezgif.com
- Locate Video to Gif in the top left corner
6. Past the link on the Paste video URL window
7. Click on Upload the video
8. You will see a window that will contain the gif as a video
9. Click on convert to video
10. Your file will be opened in a new tab, right-click in the video, and click on save.
That is it. The file will be saved in your default file saving location on your desktop.