Dream is a popular American Minecraft Youtuber and Twitch Streamer. Dream has an estimated net worth of $3.5 million.
|Name – Dream (Clay)|
|Net Worth – $3.5 million|
|Date of Birth – 12 August 1999|
|Country – United States|
|Profession – Youtuber and Twitch Streamer (Gaming Niche)|
Dream Net Worth and Revenue
Dream earns his revenue through Youtube Monetization, Twitch Subscpiton, Merch, and Patreon.
From Twitch dream earns through three different models Subscriptions, donations, and Advertisements. Dream has over 4.7 million followers on twitch and when he goes live, he can stream up to 150,000 viewers.
For every subscriber, dream gets $2.50 or 50% of subscription fees from twitch. He also receives donations through streamlabs tip bar.
Even though he is not active in twitch, he gets lots of attention when he goes live. Dream earns $10 for every 1000 views in Twitch.
How much much money does Dream Earn from Twitch?
Dream earns around $5000 per month from Twitch.
Dream started his youtube journey in 2014. He currently has 25.2 million subscribers on youtube. On average his videos receive 30 million views and sometimes when it goes viral, it has the potential to reach 80 million views.
Dream runs his channel in the gaming niche and his industry receives $0.50 to $1 per 1000 views.
So approximately dream makes $15,000 a month from Youtube.
Apart from this Dream also has two other YouTube channels, DreamXD with 3.78 million subscribers and Dream Team with 2.12 million subscribers.
Dream also has a merch shop on Merch website. He used to sell his brand on merch and make a decent amount of money. He uses his Instagram account to gain attention and sell these products.
Apart from Youtube, Twitch, and Merch, dream also earns from Patreon subscriptions. He has three levels of subscription for his users on Patreon.
Supporter: He charges $5 for this subscription and it allows his users to just donate and support him.
Supporter +: For Supporter+ the users will pay $19.99 per month. The users will get access to his plugins
Supporter++: For this subscription, the users will pay $35 per month. The users will get private access to his discord channel and access to his plugins.
Things to Learn from Dream
- Follow your passion . Gameing is dream’s passion he enjoyed his journey by earning money.
- Diversify your montesation methods. When you are a gamer you can earn from different sources. don’t depend on a single source and try to diversify yout revenue portfolio.
- Become a expert at marketing. when you have a skill that can be montesised, focus on marketing it. When people are looking for your skills, try to find a way to monteise and make money. when you help more poeple you will get more money.
- Try to focus on subscription based revenue mode. When you sell a product and when u get a customer, you are only making monye once. But when you focus on subsctipion mode, even when you get $5 or $10 a sale, you will benefit a lot. So try to monetise your skills in subcription based model.
- Be update. When you are good at something, update your skills frequenetly, this will help you to stay at top.
Few More Top Youtubers and Net Worth
Pewdiepie popular gamer – Net and revenue of world top YouTuber in the gaming niche
Sidemen net worth – Net worth and revenue of a popular youtube channel from the UK, The channel is formed by six friends.
Ari Fletcher – a perfect example of how to become rich quickly using social media.
Net Worth of Tom MacDonald – A wrestler-turner rapper from Canada.