Two words usually come to mind when I hear the term “ultra high net worth”: wealth and privilege.
However, it is true that there are many benefits of being a high-net-worth investor, especially if you are lucky enough to have made your money through solid investments rather than inheritance.
If you have $10 million or more in investable assets, you’re considered an Ultra-high net worth investor. But are there any benefits to being a high net worth investor? Absolutely! High net worth investors are provided with more services and benefits by their financial advisors when compared to others.
1)Access to Private Wealth Managers
2)Invest in Private Deals
3)Receive Better Customer Service from top banking services and financial institutions
4)Access to Better Products and Services and More Products
5)Get Lower Fees and Charges
6) Can afford Ultra High Net Worth Financial Advisor
7)Participate in exclusive workshops
8) Has the opportunity to put money in private equity, hedge funds, and venture capital firms
9) Has access to financial planning and tax guidance
10) Lower interest rates
11) Easier short term borrowing
12) More lucrative investment opportunities
14)Access to the Most Experienced Professionals
15)Wealth Management Services
16)Exclusive Discounts and Services
17)Wealth management from a portfolio level
18)Access to alternative investments
19) Access to private banking solutions
20)Guidance on personal insurance
21) Help with philanthropic endeavors
22)Personalized service Takeaway: Ultra High Net worth investors get personalized and customized service and advice.